TouchSmart 310-1126

TouchSmart 310-1126 - I had to write this review after reading the first one that instantly made me regret my purchase. I let the computer sit in its box for 3 days before hooking it up because I thought I needed a whole afternoon to do it. Boy was I wrong! Set up was a breeze & pc is working wonderful! Fast web browsing so far & love the touchscreen! After using the same laptop in the office for the last 7 years, this has been a Godsend! Please keep in mind that as of now I haven't played with any other features other than the touchscreen & playing on the web, but no freezing yet! I'll adjust the review to 5 stars once I have been using it for a while & am comfortable giving it 5 stars, but VERY PLEASED so far!

This is HOT Product and Best-Selling HP TouchSmart 310-1126 Desktop tend to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to order now to avoid disappointment


TouchSmart 310-1126
Step into the world of touch
HP makes touch fun and creative
• The latest evolution of HP’s TouchSmart software makes it easier to be entertained, get creative, and have fun.
• Multi-touch technology lets your fingers move more naturally over the screen as you interact with your content.
• Do more with a PC that combines HP’s award winning touch experience with Windows® 7(1)functionality.

Your digital world at your fingertips
A better way to get organized and be entertained

• Simply touch the screen to surf the Internet, watch movies, play a song, flip through photos, and more.(10)
• Turn your desktop into a personal canvas where you can create, communicate and catalog your digital world.
• Personalize your touch experience using a wide and incredibly varied selection of touch PC applications.

TouchSmart 310-1126
An extraordinary family PC
Looks great and gets things done

• The modern all-in-one design keeps your world clutter free: just plug it in and you’re ready to go.
• A stunning 20” diagonal widescreen display becomes the best canvas in the house for all kinds of family activities.
• Get the performance you’re expecting with proven AMD technology.
• The built-in webcam and microphone make video chat a snap—and turn on the webcam’s special effects to add to the fun.

HP TouchSmart 310-1126 Desktop

I contacted Amazon and they quickly decided to give me a replacement. I have changed my review to 3 stars, and hopefully when the new computer as I hope I can adjust higher. HP TouchSmart 310-1126 Desktop The customer service rep was very helpful and he earned five stars, but I can not judge the product until I get the new higher. I will update again once it is received!


TouchSmart 310-1126 Receive the new computer and so far no freezing! I'm glad we took the original from the box to test it for Christmas because it was a gift. I suggest that everyone buy it as gifts to do the same in case. We have a new computer for 2 days now and it works fine. Looking forward to using it now that it is not freezing or for which a restart after errors. TouchSmart 310-1126 Big thank you to Amazon for making the exchange process is very fast and easy!
Bookmark and   Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment